One extra degree makes all the difference.
The premise: “At 211 degrees, water is hot. At 212 degrees, it boils. And with boiling water, comes steam. And with steam, you can power a train. Just one extra degree makes all the difference.”
Minutes to Read
5.5 x 5.3 in
How to use 212
- Hand the book out and discuss the ideas as a team. The leader and discussion guides included with our packages can help you.
- Use it as a different voice to communicate the fundamentals that are important to your organization. ("I know we talk a lot about the value of extra effort. I found this little book called 212° the extra degree that might help us embrace pushing things even more.")
- Give it to new employees or job candidates as a way to set the tone. ("We're two-twelvers here. We push things. Here's a quick 20-minute read that explains what I mean.")
- Include it as a walk-away or welcome gift for attendees of your meeting or convention.
- Pass it out to add value or support another core theme or message you might be introducing or delivering. ("As we think about how we'll accomplish our goals this year, let's be sure we fully commit to being two-twelvers wherever we can.")
- Leave it with your customers. ("We're 212ers. You can hold me to it. Here's a small book that explains what I mean.")
- Give it to your leaders as tools to help them introduce the ideas to their teams/ departments/ groups. ("Here's an inspiring message I think might help you encourage your team to give a little more attention and effort to our goals this quarter. It's called 212. Let me know what you think.")
- Congratulate a client with a note inside. ("Congratulations on going that extra degree in landing the big contract/ being recognized in the news!")
- Send or give it to people a few weeks after you've shown them the 212 video. Include an inspiring note or write something personal inside. ("Here's to 212ing the remainder of this year and into the next one!")
Please call us (1-866-952-4483) or chat with questions.