InspireYourPeople.com respects your privacy-anything you share with us stays with us. That's the heart of our privacy statement but if you're interested in the details, we've provided those below, including...
- what information we collect and gather from our visitors and subscribers
- when that information might be shared, and
- how you can contact us to make any changes or remove your name from InspireYourPeople.com email and customer lists
InspireYourPeople.com transmits information via industry-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology, which encrypts the information you send via the Internet to make a purchase or set up an account.
InspireYourPeople.com does not store your credit card information and we cannot see your full credit card when you are placing orders. InspireYourPeople.com is compliant with the industry PCI Security Standards.
Subscribers & visitors
Subscribing is free. Subscribing means you have given us your email and we send you emails with inspirational ideas and products.
InspireYourPeople.com uses a third-party email service provider to send out our emails to subscribers. This company does not use or share your email.
From time to time, we may send you postal mail assuming you've given us your postal mailing address.
You may choose to discontinue receiving any one or all communications at any time. There is a link in each email for unsubscribing.
Collection/use of information
When you visit InspireYourPeople.com, information that is collected and gathered includes the following:
- You may be asked for your email address in order to view or access certain content on the website (e.g. videos, books samples, etc).
- IP addresses, which are automatically provided by your browser when visiting our sites.
- Anonymous and aggregated information is gathered automatically, which helps us understand where visitors are coming from and what content they are looking at on our site.
Information that is collected or gathered by InspireYourPeople.com from visitors, subscribers and customers is not shared, rented or sold to any other party, except as noted in the exceptions below.
- Information may be shared in response to subpoenas, court orders and other legal proceedings, or in order to defend InspireYourPeople.com's legal rights.
- Information may be shared if we believe it is necessary to prevent or investigate illegal activities, suspected illegal activities or concerns regarding personal safety.
- Information may be shared in the event that InspireYourPeople.com is acquired by another company.
Cookies & tracking tools
InspireYourPeople.com, through its email service provider, tracks who opens and clicks the links in our emails.
InspireYourPeople.com uses Google Analytics to track website activity. We don't see any personal information about you by using Google Analytics but we do see anonymous, summary information about website visitors.
We have some Google Analytics Advertising features turned on which let's us see information based on Google's tracking cookies. Google lets you opt-out of this if you desire. Go to this site to see how to do this ... https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
How to unsubscribe
You can make changes at any time and discontinue receiving any or all emails from us at any time.
To discontinue receiving email communications:
- click the link at the bottom of any email to "Unsubscribe" and follow the instructions
- email Hello@InspireYourPeople.com with "remove email address please" in the subject line and include the email address at which you have been receiving emails.
- call us at (804) 762-4500 and ask us to discontinue sending emails and provide us with the email address at which you have been receiving emails .
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, and would like to speak with someone, please call us. Or, if you prefer, email or mail us.
115 S. 15th Street, Suite 502
Richmond, VA 23219
Phone: (804) 762-4500
Fax: (804) 884-3831