Sam Parker Book Collection (no SalesTough)
- Current Stock:
- Product Category:
- Product Type:
- Book Combo Packs
Great for personal use, as an inspirational gift of encouragement, or for evaluation purposes (if you're thinking of using one of the messages with a team of people but not yet sure which one is the best match).
Bought separately, these books and pocket cards would cost $52.52 (saves you $19.57).
This pack includes one of each of the following books...
- 212° the extra degree
- Smile & Move
- Lead Simply
- Cross The Line
- Love Your People
It also includes one of each of the following reminder pocket cards...
- Rise & Reach
- Work Kindly
- Be No Ego
- Declaration of Contribution
- No Excuses, No Drama, No Complaints (red)
- Review & Reflect (this one is missing from the picture above)
Pocket cards are printed on heavy card stock paper and are the size of a credit card. They're great little reminders on their own and can be used as bookmarks too.
More about each book...
- 212° the extra degree: This is the original bestseller ... 212° the extra degree (two-twelve) by Sam Parker. It's about the value of extra effort and attention and how the small things can have a big impact on results.
The idea: At 211 degrees, water is hot. At 212 degrees, it boils. And with boiling water, comes steam. And with steam, you can power a train. One extra degree makes all the difference.
20 minutes to read. A lifetime of results to enjoy.
Under 4,000 words across 84 wonderfully-designed pages in a 5.5 x 5.3-inch paperback book. Shop all 212 products.
- Smile & Move: This is Sam’s service follow-up to 212. It’s a reminder to be more positive and service-oriented. There are 5 ways to Smile (wake up, be thankful, be approachable, complain less, smile more) and 4 ways to move (start early and go long, exceed expectations, have a sense of urgency, be resourceful and resilient).
20 minutes to read. A lifetime of people enjoying you more.
Less than 5,000 words across 68 wonderfully-designed pages in a 4 x 6-inch paperback book (fits in a back pocket). Shop all Smile & Move products.
- Lead Simply: Model. Connect. Involve. Model the behavior you want to see. Connect with the people you lead. Involve them as much as possible.That’s your simple real-world framework for leadership being used by thousands of leaders and organizations around the world.
20 minutes to read. Forever a part of your culture.
Just over 6,000 words across 61 wonderfully-designed pages in a 4 x 6-inch paperback book (fits in a back pocket). Shop all Lead Simply products.
- Cross The Line: This is Sam's encouraging message to help you make a commitment to whatever it is you decide to do.
The idea: With everything, there's a line. On one side of the line is a greater chance to make good things happen (better results, better relationships, more opportunities). On the other side of the line, there's less of a chance. It’s your choice where you want to be.
To Cross The Line is to Commit, Work Hard, Focus, and Bounce Back when things get tough.20 minutes to read. A lifetime of focused commitment to enjoy.
Under 5,000 words across 64 wonderfully-designed pages in a 4 x 6-inch paperback book (fits in a back pocket). Shop all Cross The Line products.
- Love Your People: This little booklet is Sam’s reminder to be kinder and more accountable to each other. The 8 principles of Love Your people are to: Contribute. Be Kind. Be Patient. Be honest. Encourage people. Apologize. Forgive. Thank people.
5 minutes to read. A lifetime of better relationships to enjoy.
Just over 1,200 words across 20 wonderfully-designed pages in a 3 x 5-inch booklet (fits in a back pocket). Shop all Love Your People products.
More about each pocket card...
Two-sided cards printed on heavy card stock paper the size of a credit card. They're great little reminders on their own and can be used as bookmarks too.
- Rise & Reach: How to keep moving forward no matter what happens ... bad or good. The idea: When something bad happens, we RISE by asking, “Now what?” When something good happens, we REACH by asking, “What's next?" Shop all Rise & Reach products.
- Work Kindly: A reminder to Work Kindly and Be a Better Part of Someone's Day. 3 ways to Work Kindly: Remove the ego. Give others time. Remember your options. Shop all Work Kindly products.
- Be No Ego: How to drop the obtrusive ego that can get in the way of everything good. 5 ways to Be No Ego: Be humble. Be teachable. Listen more. Appreciate people. Relax. Shop all Be No Ego products.
- Declaration of Contribution: A personal declaration to be resilient, resourceful, and focus on making good things happen for other people (the universal mission statement). Shop all Make Good Things Happen products.
- No Excuses, No Drama, No Complaints: A reminder to get rid of our excuses, our drama, and our complaints. 3 ways: Embrace challenges. Choose truth. Create solutions. Shop all No Drama products.
- Review & Reflect: A real-world uncluttered framework for meaningful self-review, awareness, and growth. 3 questions: Do I deliver? Do others enjoy working with me? Am I growing? (This one is missing from the picture above.)