Meaningful work. Tight team. Join us!
Customer Care Person (full-time)
We're InspireYourPeople.com. We create and sell books, videos, mugs, posters, and other products that help people care more about their work and each other.
Please read the whole ad. It helps us see you care about the details.
In a cool office environment (not a warehouse), you'll put together packages of our products, print shipping labels, and make sure everything's taken care of so our customers are happy. (We love our customers. They're also trying to make good things happen in the world.)
As you get to know the place, you'll start to work directly with our customers by answering phones, replying to emails, and chatting with them on our website ... helping them. Once you've got that nailed, we'll ask you to contribute in even more meaningful ways. No limits ... really.
You'll be important to our customers and a meaningful part of our team.
To join the team, you'll need (really)…
- to feel good about work and other people
- to care about details and deadlines
- to communicate well in writing and over the phone
- a desire to be coached and to grow
- solid Internet and computer skills
- to enjoy a sometimes fast-paced day and be able to lift small to medium-sized boxes
- to work in our cool Shockoe Bottom space in Richmond, Virginia (that's us on the top floor of the building above ... we have trains all around ... 4 tracks of trains!)
We'll pay you well & help you learn and grow.
This is a wonderful opportunity for the right person. If you're the right person, it's also a wonderful opportunity for us.
Up for something good? Please email Sam Parker (see below).
The next steps are important. They help us see you care about the details.
Please don't attach a file or resume to your email.
In your email, please use the subject line 'customer care person', include your past work experience, and the reason we should talk with you (briefly).
We can't wait to hear from you! (Really.)
Sam | Sparker@InspireYourPeople.com | 804-762-4500
Before you contact us, please watch our Smile & Move video (3 minutes). It's how we work and it's one of our products.