Come work with us!
Shipping & Service Associate (loving the work)
We’re looking for the end-all-be-all shipping & service associate who wants to be a part of making good things happen.
We’re InspireYourPeople.com. We sell books, videos, mugs, posters, and other products that help people care more about their work and each other.
In an office environment (not a warehouse), you’ll put together packages of our products and help get them out the door as quickly as possible so our customers are happy. You’ll be responsible for pulling and packing items from the shelves, printing shipping labels, and making sure all details are accounted for.
As you get experience, you’ll also help provide a high level of service to our customers by answering phones, replying to emails, and chatting with them through our website.
To become a member of the team, you’ll need (really)…
- a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- to be extremely detail and deadline-oriented
- the ability to communicate effectively in writing and over the phone
- at least one year of customer service experience
- to care about people (our InspireYourPeople.com team and our customers)
- strong computer and Internet skills
- to be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment and to lift and move small to medium-sized boxes weighing up to 30 pounds
- to be able to work in our cool Shockoe Bottom space in Richmond, Virginia (we have trains … 4 tracks of trains!)
We'll pay you well and help you do even better work.
Opportunities are available to grow in this role and handle inventory management, operations, and additional customer service responsibilities.
Becoming a part of this team is a wonderful opportunity for the right person. If you're the right individual, it's also a wonderful opportunity for us.
If you're confident you'd be a great addition to the team, please email Sam Parker at Sparker@InspireYourPeople.com.
The next requests are important. They help us see that you care about the details.
Please send your email to us using the subject line ‘shipping & service associate’ and include your past work experience and the reason we should talk with you about the position.
Please don’t attach a file or resume to your email. If you want to share your resume, please do it in the body of the email.
We can't wait to hear from you … really.
Sam | Sparker@InspireYourPeople.com | 804-762-4500 ext. 212
Before you contact us, please watch our Smile & Move video (3 minutes). It’s how we work (and it’s one of our products). Watch the video here.